Clinical Pilates Goodwood, Adelaide
The Physio Studio proudly offers clinical pilates to the local Goodwood and surrounding Millswood, Unley, Wayville & Clarence Park communities.
Pilates exercise aims to improve spinal and trunk muscle control, helping you to feel, move and perform better.
- Managing lower back, neck and spinal pain
- Rehabilitating sporting and spinal injuries
- Improving whole body muscle tone and flexibility
- Improving postural awareness and control
- Increasing quality of movement to help in your sport, work or hobbies
- Improving stomach muscle tone
A program specific to YOU
Our Pilates trained physiotherapists will establish a program specifically for you. Following a thorough initial assessment, we develop your program over a series of 1:1 sessions. You are then able to attend our equipment pilates classes to continue your tailored program.
All classes are supervised by our physiotherapists and have a maximum of 5 clients per class.
We offer a fully equipped, air-conditioned pilates studio, where clients are able to attend the many supervised exercise classes scheduled through out the week or 1:1 intensive sessions provided by our physiotherapists.