Sports Physiotherapy in Goodwood, Adelaide
The Physio Studio proudly offers sports specific assessment and treatment for your sporting injuries to the local Goodwood and surrounding Millswood, Unley, Wayville & Clarence Park communities.
At The Physio Studio, we love sport, and we’re experts in managing injuries – we’re here to help you get back in the game.
Our physios are experts in assessing your injury, educating you on what has been injured and why, and working with you to provide the most effective treatment and rehab specific to your training and playing demands.
When you come to see one of our physios, our team will:
- Listen to you and take a thorough history of your injury to determine why it happened, how it is affecting you and understand possible contributing factors to the injury.
- Explain what you have injured, factors that may have contributed to the injury and also discuss whether any further investigations or scans are needed.
- Work with you to plan the best course of treatment and rehab (specific to your sport), so you have the best chance of recovering as quickly as possible, while minimizing the chances of re-injury
We are able to assess, diagnose and treat a wide variety of sporting related injuries such as;
- Ankle Sprains
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Back & Neck Pain
- Hamstring, Groin & Thigh Muscle Sprains & Strains
- Knee Injuries including; Patello-femoral Pain, Iliotibial Band Syndrome, and Patella Tendonopathy
- Shin Splints
- Shoulder Injuries including; Rotator Cuff Strains, Dislocations Subluxations, and AC Joint Injuries
- Tennis/Golfer’s Elbow
- Wrist, Thumb & Hand Injuries
We are conveniently located at 93 Goodwood Rd, Goodwood SA 5034
Call the clinic today on 8357 0418 to book your physio appointment