Sean graduated from the University of South Australia in 2000 and gained experience in private practice before travelling and working around the UK for 2 years. On returning to Australia he developed an interest in musculoskeletal and sports injury management and an integrated approach to exercise based management of injuries using Clinical Pilates. He commenced working at The Physio Studio in 2008, becoming co-director and practice owner in 2010.
Sean is a Level 4 DMA Pilates Physiotherapist and manages the Clinical Pilates program at the studio. He has advanced training in Dry Needling and traditional acupuncture, treating neck and shoulder pain and headaches, and the management of lower back and pelvic injuries. Sean is highly experienced in managing work and motor vehicle related injuries and provides associated assessment services.
Sean is head physiotherapist for Cumberland United Soccer Club and also works with the Goodwood Saints Football Club. Having competed at a high level in both golf and soccer, Sean has first hand experience in successfully managing the related injuries.
Sean enjoys keeping fit in the gym and on his bike, supports his kids as a junior club coach at Cumberland United and is a member of Kooyonga Golf Club.
- Member Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Level 4 DMA Pilates Physiotherapist
- Level 2 APA Sports Physio Course
- Head Physiotherapist Cumberland United Soccer Club
- Special interest in Clinical Pilates, dry needling and acupuncture
- Manages work place injury, activities of daily living assessments and return to work solutions
- Interest in posture and office work related neck pain and headaches
- Personal interest in golf and soccer